Need to know if a pool is in good working order? Call us to find out for sure!
There are several reasons why people in the Lake Norman, North Carolina area require pool inspections, and here at The Pool Doc, we are happy to help. We understand that having peace of mind that your pool water is safe and that your pool equipment is working properly and efficiently is important to you. Here are a few situations in which you can call us for accurate pool inspections.
- Purchasing a Home. If you have a home under contract and you are in the due diligence stage where you are making sure everything works as it should, you may have had a general property inspection company assess the home’s condition. However, they don’t have the extensive knowledge of pools to give you the most accurate assessment of the pool’s condition. Turn to our professionals to get a thorough assessment.
The Pool Doc- Exceptional Customer Service and Care
- Selling a Home. If you are selling a home and want to be sure there aren’t any problems lurking that could kill a deal, call us to check it out beforehand. You can then share our report with any potential buyers to show them you’re on top of maintaining your property and they can feel confident in buying it. We can also handle maintenance of your pool if you’ve already moved out in anticipation of a sale and don’t want to have to keep going over there to take care of the pool.
- Purchasing or Selling a Commercial Property. If you have a hotel/motel or other establishment that has a pool or you are considering investing in one, our pool inspections can be of considerable assistance.
- Peace of Mind. Pool inspections can be for no other reason than you want peace of mind that your pool equipment is performing as it should and that there aren’t any small problems that could become larger ones if neglected.
- Extended Vacation. If you will be away from your home or business for an extended vacation or business trip, let us know, and we’ll keep an eye on your pool for you.
If you are in any of these situations or have another reason to inquire about our pool inspections, don’t hesitate to contact us. Our owner has been in the pool industry for over 15 years and is committed to providing reliable services and top-notch customer service for all your pool needs. Call today to learn more.